上一主题 下一主题
离线g1u9r245i73

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2012-12-14
关键词: abercrombieou,
's deeds touched by the whole society,lancel, he is the pride of all workers today, we deliberately put his compensation for injuries and sent home, the heart of the families of the comfort." Yesterday, Xi'an, Human Resources and Social Security Bureau,air jordan, Xi'an injury insurance fund management center, bus small bus company in Xi'an, Shaanxi HyComm Human Resources Limited units leading 45 million yuan in compensation for injuries, sent to the families of the hands of Liu Haixin family members tearful Acknowledgements. Liu Haixin an ordinary bus driver, because he is a seemingly instinctive move,burberry, his life becomes extraordinary. Down on the job before Liu Haixin a car passenger firmly stopped at the bus station, this behavior is moved by the whole society,アグ, he is the public called Xi'an beautiful driver. Liu Haixin's daughter Liu college entrance examination this year, in order to let his daughter feel at ease college entrance examination,abercrombie, the wife of Liu Haixin Liu Haixin news of the death to conceal two months until the end of the college entrance examination, Liu, learned that his father's death,hollister shop, this special experience so many readers to tears. Liuhai Xin and the daughter Liu's story through the newspaper June 9, A6, A7 edition reported, triggering concern of many readers: how are leaving the elderly and children  The economic pillar of the home collapsed, the daughter of the upcoming college tuition come  Yesterday, the good news came, Liu Haixin work injury compensation payments down. Yesterday afternoon, Xi'an, human resources and Social Security Bureau and other units related staff with gifts and Liu Haixin work injury compensation payments came to his home, handed Liu Haixin compensation for injuries and transfer checks to the relatives of the hands. Reporters transfer check to see Liu Haixin one-time death benefit workers and funeral grant a total of 45 million yuan. It is understood that the the Shaanxi HyComm human resources Limited for injury identification,abercrombie outlet, Beilin Human Resources and Social Security Bureau identified Liu Haixin incurred death,doudoune moncler, Xi'an, Human Resources and Social Security Bureau Liu Haixin Express check workers' compensation matters,louboutin, so beautiful that drivers can The peace of mind to leave, but also to their families not to worry about. "Thank you, the concern of the whole society,UGG ブーツ, and I am proud of my father, I will learn, gratitude, took to the community do my best to repay all who care about us." Took over his father's work injury compensation check, Liu shed tears again. Newspaper reporter hair honey Na intern Zhou Jing y2GQN:X  
相关的主题文章: .l7j8 }  
Gl.?U;4Z  
   u2 Y N[|V  
   this situation is also rare clinical. Third y?"$(%3|  
   zaH 5 Km_j  
   96 people )ni"qv~J  
   w<Zdq}{jO  
   wearing the same clothing
离线hjc12

发帖
土币
威望