访客

• 等级:实习生
  • 总积分:22
  • 保密,1960-01-01

最后登录:2011-07-19

更多资料

日志

2011-07-19 01:06

If you know what this is and where it is located, you could be eligible towin a prize in the CNET Road Trip Picture of the

Day contest.

(Credit:Daniel Terdiman/CNET)

Welcome to the Road Trip Picture of the Daycontest. This is your chance to win some cool prizes as you test your skills at

recognizing pictures.

Each day, cheap uggs I'llbe posting a new photograph from my various

travels, and your job is totry to correctly identify it using any means at your disposal. Throughout RoadT ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:181
2011-07-19 01:05

The Altec Lansing Octiv 650 iPod/iPhone speaker

(Credit:Altec Lansing)
My brief exposure to the Altec Lansing's Octiv 650iPod/iPhone speaker dock ($199) at the CNET office in New York made a
strong, very positive impression. It sounded so nice, I had to try one formyself at home.
Before we go any further I have to say I'm not a big fan of iPod/iPhonespeakers. The cheap ones mostly sound pretty awful,
and while uggs ale the best of the expensive ones are fine, they aren't
worth t ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:205
2011-07-19 01:03

Verizon Wireless executives are just a few of the telecom insiders who lovetheir jargon.
(Credit: Verizon Wireless)
The mobile world moves at abreakneck pace, and it's difficult to keep up--even without the technical jargonmost industry

insiders cheap ugg boots throw around. And they do love to toss thoseterms

about.

Whether it's the difference between CDMA and GSM,the importance of backhaul to the speed of your connection, or what

metering means, it's easy to have informatio ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:208
2011-07-19 01:02

Mozilla has begun turning the Firefox crank faster with a rapid-releasedevelopment cycle. So what's in store now that we

can expect a newversion every six weeks?

A lot, ugg bootsclearance including 64-bit support on Windows and a plan to

reducethe open-source browser's memory usage. But the most far-reaching changeprobably is a project called Electrolysis

that splits Firefox intomultiple somewhat-independent processes.

Electrolysis holds thepotential to improve respiveness, smo ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:240
2011-07-19 00:56

Ingenuity is surely something to be admired. Commercial ingenuity issomething to be revered.
Sometimes, though, it seems that certain tech companies only revere theirown ingenuity. That seems to be the case with
Facebook, which, as reported by TechCrunch's Erick Schonfeld, has removed apiece of fine commercial ingenuity from its
site.
App developer Michael Lee Johnson, ugg bootssale ccious of the need to
be big on Google+ or be nobody, wondered what the best way to levitate hisGoogle+ ci ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:356
2011-06-29 01:25

Microsoft says it has the fix to the world's spectrum crisis: unused broadcast TV spectrum called "white space." But cumers
shouldn't get too excited. It could take years before technology supporting white space spectrum finds its way into popular mobile
products.
On Monday, Microsoft announced that it has joined forces with broadcasters and technology companies in the United Kingdom to launch
the most wide-scale test network to date of the technology, designed to show how t ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:304
2011-06-29 01:21

The T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide claims to have the most advanced camera of any smartphone.
(Credit: Bonnie Cha/CNET)
Today, T-Mobile ralph lauren polo sale finally put the rumors to rest
and officially unveiled the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide. Expected in July for $199.99 with contract, it's the latest addition to the
carrier's line of cumer-friendly Android smartphones, and it's more than just the next-gen version of the MyTouch 3G Slide; T-
Mobile is touting the MyTouch 4G Slide as ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:317
2011-06-29 01:15

The U.S. Supreme Court today reaffirmed the principle that the First Amendment protects free speech in the digital age, rejecting a
2005 California law that severely restricted the sale of "violent" video games to minors.
The statute had been blocked from taking effect by lower court rulings in suits brought by industry representatives. Following
today's decision by a 7-2 majority of the court (PDF), the law is now a dead letter.
The decision was highly anticipated, and the resu ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:286
2011-06-29 01:12

You might imagine that the Singaporean army might be full of birch-wielders, but certainly not magical revolutionaries.
Allow me to disabuse you as gently as I can. For a report from the AFP tells me that one of the world's more progressive nati
has decided to equip its ccripts and volunteers alike with Apple's most novel gizmo: the iPad 2.
Might they be using it to hone a few gaming skills on some intellectual first-person shooter? Not entirely, it seems.
Instead, wholesale abercrombi ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:266
2011-06-29 01:09

The Nissan Leaf competes on the Pikes Peak hill climb course.
(Credit: Nissan)
The Nissan Leaf can add another trophy to its shelf full of awards, this one for a successful run in the Pike's Peak International
Hill Climb. The race was held on Sunday, June 26.
The Leaf wholesale abercrombie entered by Nissan was near
stock, with no changes to the drivetrain. Required safety equipment was added to the cabin, and Nissan swapped the standard low
rolling resistance tires for some a little mo ..

阅读全文»分类:默认分类|回复:0|浏览:199