只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2010-09-18
我在论坛的注册邮箱里收到一封国际友人<nayaapia@yahoo.com>的邮件,原文如下:
-------------------------------------
Hello my dear发件人:Helen johnson<nayaapia@yahoo.com>;
时 间:2010年9月17日 03:01 (星期五)
收件人:undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello my dear

How are you today hope you are doing fine,
My name is Helen i want  to let you know that i saw your contact email when i was browsing at http://www.yantubbs.com and decided to get in touch with you for a friendship and for you to know who i am,So that i can send you my picture to know more about me
Have a nice and lovely day,

Helen

-----------------------------------

看似一封普通的交友邮件,但是随着你给他回复,就会惹来麻烦。我在论坛上没有查到这个国际友人的ID。同时在google上查到,已经有人在提醒,这是欺诈的邮件。
http://translate.google.com.hk/translate?hl=zh-CN&sl=en&u=http://419.bittenus.com/8/4/nayaapia.html&ei=RyqUTL7JLoqKvgOr0-GZDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnayaapia%2540yahoo.com%253E%26hl%3Dzh-CN%26newwindow%3D1%26safe%3Dstrict

“If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud.”
1条评分
宁轲工作室 土币 +20 谢谢提醒! 2010-09-18
http://www.dxtm.net/?fromuid=46996
离线yezisc

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
天哪,我也收到了  把原文贴上来 大家看下吧
离线yezisc

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
Hello my dear  发件人信息
发件人:Helen johnson <anitajohnson2156@att.net>  查看 添加 拒收  
时   间:2010年9月17日(星期五) 凌晨2:46 纯文本 |  

Hello my dear

Hello my dear

How are you today hope you are doing fine,
My name is Helen i want  to let you know that i saw your contact email when i was browsing at http://www.yantubbs.com and decided to get in touch with you for a friendship and for you to know who i am,So that i can send you my picture to know more about me
Have a nice and lovely day,

Helen

我还给他回了,但是也没说什么  他又给我回了还贴了照片  
离线yezisc

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
第二封如下:
Dearest one
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today mine was very cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Helen Johnson 22 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Udi Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of state ( Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
hoping to hear from you.

离线yezisc

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
幸好朋友看到这个帖子 给我说了 不然我还真要给他联系呢
谢谢大家的提醒
发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
呵呵,我也收到了,我之前还奇怪呢,这个中国的岩土论坛,她怎么会跑来逛呢。我后来回了她的,同样也收到上面相同的回复。
我的回复
Re:Hello my dear

发件人:我的QQ邮箱 <**********@qq.com>  查看    
时   间:2010年9月17日(星期五) 下午4:52    
收件人:
helenjohnson244 <helenjohnson244@yahoo.co.uk>

who r u?yantubbs is a Chinese BBS.r u Chinese?

她的回复

HOPING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
发件人:Helen Johnson <helenjohnson244@yahoo.co.uk>  查看 添加 拒收    
时   间:2010年9月19日(星期天) 凌晨0:31    
收件人:
落花语流水 <***********@qq.com>
附   件:1 个 ( my love.JPG )
Dearest one
             I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today mine was very cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Helen Johnson 22   years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Udi Johnson   was the personal adviser to the former head of state ( Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked  my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
hoping to hear from you.
Helen

后面还有她的照片,楼上贴的一样。
采矿工程
离线yezisc

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
幸好我们看到了,不好理他了,我们都是善良人呀
离线cjz06

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2010-09-19
大家注意。
Welcome to beijing!
离线chn_008

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2010-09-22
共同遭遇,邮件一摸一样,还没有什么损失发生。
酒逢知己饮,诗向会人吟!
离线skytaker

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2010-09-24
这是第三封,已经露出欺诈的本质了!
Hello My Dearest                
          I am more than happy to read your mail to day.
How are you this morning? How was your night hope fine?Mine is very hot today over here in Dakar Senegal.In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.
   Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Jude Adoh who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221_777_126_568) if you call me by 1pm my time ( which is 13 GMT London time) tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
  As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.6M(Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours in mind
   Helen
博闻广见铸胸襟
离线landd99

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2010-09-25
幸好朋友看到这个帖子 给我说了 不然我还真要给他联系呢
大家好,加入本论坛提高自身技术!!!