Big problem with raft foundation [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线tomikhc

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2009-08-06
Hi, sorry I must write in English. I have a problem with connections of slab, strip footing and piles.

For me is mainly problem connection strip footing and pile. The strip footing is modelled as beam and pile also as beam. Then I draw line of strip footing and line of pile, which are normal to each other. If I click in Work Window v Property-Line-Show Section, I have a problem. You can see in pictures. Pile should be connect on the lower part of strip footing, but in my project is on the top part of strip.

Model I the strip footing as solid or you can offer better solution?? Have you got video or tutorial about raft foundation?? Please write in English. I´m from Czech Republic and this forum is best for Midas GTS and geotechnic problems.
离线cctsai

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2009-08-06
Hello friend,

Maybe you can try to modify beam's property in Model>Property>Property.
Modify the Sectional Library and change the Offset selection.

I don't sure you need to modify pile or footing's section, but you can try to change offset to Center-Left, Center-Bottom, etc(Just not Center to Center).
离线tomikhc
发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2009-08-06
Thank you for your answer. I understand your idea, but problem is still. Offset of footing is Center-Top for connection between slab and footing. But I don't know solution of connection between footing and pile.
离线cctsai

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2009-08-07
I guess you used plate to simulate the slab, and the geometry of slab and footing are on the same elevation?
Maybe use solid is the best solution.
I have an idea but I don't sure is it right, just suggestion.
You can consider the footing's height and shift the pile top's elevation to make the pile's geometry and mesh it.
Although the node in pile top doesn't connect  to the footing, but you can use "rigid link" to connect these two nodes.
But I don't sure if use this method to model, can it truly reflect the real behavior between slab, footing and pile.
离线tomikhc
发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2009-08-07
Yes, slab was simulated as plate and geometry of slab and footing are on the same elevation. I try to use "rigid link", but I think, that the best solution is modeling footing as solid. One disadvantage are results forces on footing. Very interesting problem for Midas.

Thank you for suggestions.
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情、纯引用!

上一个 下一个

浙公网安备 33010602003799号 浙ICP备14021682号-1

工业和信息化部备案管理系统网站