离线gfjpxsee73

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2012-11-28
关键词: northfacesal,
Soup gets me through winter,the north face uk. UCz\SZ{za  
I love making and eating the stuff,the north face sale. And, at the end of a long Monday, I feel better knowing there’s?a pot of soup in my refrigerator waiting to be reheated and served with some crusty bread and a bit o’ cheese,north face sale. qq,#bRe  
This is one of my all-time favourite soups. It’s a classic — easy to make, nutritious and delicious,north face sale. It tastes even better the next day, after the flavours have had a chance to meld. Even if you’re afraid of kale, give it a try. I used to turn my nose up at it, but this recipe made me a convert. VPh0{(O^=  
Kale,the north face sale, White Bean and Sausage Soup `Pcbc\"*y  
1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil =sYUzYm  
2 Italian sausages, (I prefer hot, for extra zip), sliced or removed from their casings and crumbled j+9;Cp]NV  
1 onion,, chopped |}-bMQ|  
2?to?5 cloves of garlic,north face sale, minced (amount depends on your love of the stinking rose) >STAPrBp+  
8 cups (2 L) chicken stock z[0+9=<Y  
1 bay leaf 0{q>'dv  
freshly ground pepper 1z6$>{FUR  
1 large bunch of kale, rinsed and the leaves torn into pieces (discard ribs) o _G,Ph!7  
1 19-oz (540 mL) can of white beans (or?black or red beans), rinsed and drained F+m%PVW:  
Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the sausage slices,north face?and brown. Add onion and garlic and cook about 5 minutes. <?>1eU%  
Pour in stock,the north face uk, add bay leaf and pepper and bring to a boil. Turn it down to a simmer and add the kale. Cover and simmer 10 minutes until the kale is wilted,north face jacket. Stir in the white beans and cook 5 more minutes. V4 `  
Serves 8. "K9/^S_  
Related articles: dKk#j@[n"  
W0 n?S "  
   Pss$[ %  
   into today's downtown corporate core. $0mR_pA\fW  
   lA/.4"nN  
   As a formal organization dedicated to education and engagement Lhz*o6)  
   JqmxS*_P  
   Why We Justify Foolish Beliefs
离线麒love麟

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2012-12-07
额,这个真心不懂
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情、纯引用!